Business Development Manager
Our client is a Managed Services Company and a leading provider of desktop, server, and network solutions in the Overland Park, KS area. They specialize in providing customized IT solutions that meet the unique needs of our clients. Our team of experts is committed to providing excellent customer service and ensuring that their client’s IT infrastructure is secure, efficient, and reliable.
This client seeks a highly motivated and results-driven Business Development Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a hunter mentality, a proven track record of driving sales, and a deep understanding of the IT industry. You will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, developing and nurturing client relationships, and achieving sales targets.
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the desktop, server, and network niche market
• Develop and nurture client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business
• Collaborate with our technical team to create customized IT solutions for clients
• Build a strong network of industry contacts to generate leads and referrals
• Attend industry events and conferences to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies
• Develop and deliver presentations to prospective clients
• Achieve and exceed sales targets and goals
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
• 3+ years of experience in business development in the IT industry
• Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Hunter mentality and a passion for driving sales
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and industry contacts
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Willingness to travel as needed
Are a driven, results-oriented individual with a passion for sales and a deep understanding of the IT industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic work environment that fosters growth and development.